Friday, November 26, 2010

Holidays Are Here

So to me the holiday season begins today. Today I put my holiday playlist on my iPod and it features a good bend of tunes from my favorite holiday albums. My favorite most untraditional traditional tracks from the one and only RuPaul's Christmas album Ho Ho Ho (link below). Every year so far I find myself listening to those songs most. Especially Hard Candy Christmas feat. Michelle Visage, which btw, I hear that visage is gonna be one of the new resident judges on Drag Race, replacing Murl, I think that's how it's spelled, but you know who I mean, the resident female judge that always had crazy weaves, yes crazier than Ru's.
But back to Holiday playlist so yeah, some of the highlights include TLC's Sleigh Ride, Celine's So This is Christmas, some Josh Grobin, No Doubt's Oi to the World, of course some Mariah, SUUUUUSAN BOOOYYYLLE (typed in Oprah's voice),some Destiny's Child Christmas, and another fave Cher feat. Rosie O'Donnell - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) which is definitely a track that is on heavy rotation. It's just so good!
Ugh, and well although I love me some Gaga, he one Christmas song is not on my playlist. Ugh, it's just not the bizness, particularly because I know she is capable of an amazing Christmas song, hell album even, her one so far just not it.
So welcome to the holidays and I hope everyone can get in the festive mood that this time of year I think everyone should be in.




No comments:

Post a Comment