Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A New Home, A New Beginning

So today I moved into my new blog home.
Ugh, it's just such a big undertaking to move accounts, and redirect, and this and that and the next.
But oh well, Clearly MySpace was not gonna be home for much longer, i knew that about 20 months ago, but just didn't move the damn thing.
You'll notice my posts there were mostly video.
THAT'S BECUSE IT WAS TOO DAMN COMPLICATED TO POST ANYTHING ELSE.
Not too complicated to do on my part, But then i would find myself typing paragraphs and clicking submit and then the paragraphs would disappear off somewhere in cyber heaven or maybe even cyber hell depending on the topic of the blog. But anywhooo. I was just like funk it.
With the videos, i have the code saved and then it was a copy paste.
But now i'm on the BLOGGER site.
I'm kinda excited to start anew and connect a little.
Let the BLOGGING begin.

Oh Yeah. If by chance you want to check out my old blog.
GOOD LUCK! It's hosted on MySpace!
Just kidding.
Supposdly you can see it somewhere on my profile
www.myspace.com/thedivax

No comments:

Post a Comment