Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blog App

So today I was had to run some errands and was like "oh look, my change jar is pretty full" so I took on over to coinstar and tuned it in for an iTunes gift card. So now I have $30 on iTunes that I needed to use, first stop, blogging app. And so here I am on this app typing this up thinking to myself "self, the app is the way to go"
So I will use the blogging app. This one is was the most attractive to me and it's called blogpress, with it I guess it updates twitter, in turn, updating my facebook, which was one of the main reasons I wanted to migrate to a new blog. And from what I understand I can upload pics too, I had add on a picasa account to my google. But as I said in my vlog, it's all connected so it wasn't too big of a hassle. So I have to decide which one pic I want to appear on my blog as a test run. And see if it all uploads and comes together.





So I decided to go with a photo of my god daughter and her b-day gift that I bought her.
1, 2, 3 Upload

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment