Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Talk

Lately I been getting into The Talk, the show that has been dubbed a View knock-off. But I must say it stands on it's own. It's kinda found it's way into my heart. Best of all, NO BARBARA. I don't have to anticipate watching the show and being irritated by Barbara's unprofessionalism. Ugh it's so annoying. But The Talk does a great job at tackling topics and conversations. When they put Misses O AKA Sharon Osbourne up against the pageant mom I knew Sharon would go there with her, and she did. Over all the cast is good, I enjoy Leah Remini the most. She is like the relative. She's the one that says the things I would say, and reacts to things the way I would. Now I'm not sure Julie Chen was the best choice as moderator, not because she does a bad job. But because when she's talking all I can think about that she would just bust out and say "Welcome to Big Brother" Big Brother is the show that I first encountered Julie Chen.
In the end, I love my View, it will never be replaced, but trust and believe I will continue to "enjoy the view" while "having the talk"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment