Friday, January 14, 2011

Fail already and AZ

Okay so it's barely the 12th day of the new year and I feel that I have already failed at my quest to blog every day. What has made my fail, LIFE. Ugh it just comes at you. Right? As if you the reader didn't know. I have been on a quest to get my sleep schedule semi-normal and that has been a struggle in itself. But there have been things going on that I been wanting to speak on. One I will tackle now, the other I will tackle on the return of my vlog. Which by the way has been hiatus because my desktop has been in the hospital getting some implants and finally yesterday I got to pick it up and is now up and running and ready to rock. Thursday the vlog back!

But more importantly I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions on the Arizona situation. First and foremost, almost needless to say, it's a very sad situation.
My thoughts to the family, here's the thing, if you have anyone else, son, daughter, niece, whatever living under your roof. You have to know what they hell they are up to under your roof. There is no reason you should not know what someone is doing under your roof. You are providing something and that is part of it. Do I blame them? No. But I think it's irresponsible for them to say they didn't have any clue something was wrong with their son.
The shooter - it takes no time at all to determine that he has to be slightly, or more, not present. One look at that mug shot is all it takes to know that there is something not right. I was like, "is this fool smiling?" YES the fool is smiling! Now I cannot even look at the pic, it just creeps me out!
Sarah Palin - Ok, we can't blame her. Forgive her father for she knows not what she do. She's just "going rogue." It's not like we all didn't know she too was slightly not all there right. At this point we have all had the chance to hear at least one of her amazing speeches, hell some of us, me excluded, have even paid thousands of dollars to hear her speak. Talk about "can I get a refund?" But really, I do Think it's socially irresponsible to use the graphics and terms that have been used in the political world, her political world. Growing up i always associated the red, white, blue, green, and the flag as symbols of government, not cross-hairs! Who invited her to the party? Oooooh yeah, McCain. Geez. I'm not one to get political, but I closing I say to the political realm CLEAN IT UP!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment