Saturday, December 11, 2010

Down with the Swirl

Hahaha, so the title of this blog truly has nothing to do with the entry. It's just a phrase that I've had stuck in my head said by none other that Wendy Williams. What does it mean you ask? It's what she says about interracial couples, particularly a Caucasian and an African-American. It's ridiculous but slightly funny at the same time. But that's Wendy!

So I really consciously haven't blogged, here or vlog, in the last few days cause I've been in a mood. A mood that I keep telling myself "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." So I haven't. But it has passed. Truthfully, the people from Thursday night did it. I have such a great time interacting with the crowd and talking to people after the show. That I just can't stay in the funk while doing it. Hallelu!

I must admit there was one gentleman in particular I met that just moved here from San Francisco. He shared some words with me and really engaged me in a conversation that left me feeling recharged and restored to where I really needed to be. The details will remain anonymous but he really snapped me back to a zone that that I'm quite happy to be.

So let the blogging continue.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment